About this policy
Premier Technical Ltd T/A FlyMe.co.uk (the “Company”) is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information when you visit our website or our premises. We will process any personal data in accordance with the Company’s policy as set out below and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and UK Data Protection Act 2018 (as amended).
Our Data Protection Compliance Officer, Becky Hutchinson, has overall responsibility for data protection compliance across the Company.
What are the data protection principles that we must comply with?
Any information that we collect about you must be:
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
- Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes.
- Accurate and kept up to date.
- Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about.
- Kept securely.
When do we collect personal data?
We may collect data on you from different sources and for different reasons. This may include:
- The details of your visits to our website, including traffic, IP address and location (which may be shared with a third party web service or IT provider);
- Your personal information when you fill in a contact sheet on our website;
- Your personal information if you make a booking on our website;
- Your financial information when you purchase products from us or make a booking through our website.
What kind of personal data might we collect?
The personal information we collect might include the following:
- Personal contact details such as name, title, addresses, telephone numbers, and personal email addresses;
- Your date of birth;
- Your gender;
- Your height and weight;
- Your debit, credit, or PayPal details;
- A copy of your passport or driving license;
- CCTV footage and other information obtained through electronic means including audio and video from CCTV systems installed outside the Company’s premises;
- Photography and video.
We collect this data in order to accurately identify individuals visiting our premises and receiving training in order to ensure the wellbeing of both our staff and visitors. Collecting data also ensures that we are able to comply with any contractual or legal obligations, whether this be between you and the Company or to any relevant aviation authorities and/or law enforcement and in respect of the prevention of terrorist activities.
We will not collect and store sensitive personal information about you, unless you expressly ask us to do so.
We will not collect and store personal information for the purpose of automated decision making.
How will we use this information about you?
The personal information that you provide to us will most commonly be used for the following purposes:
- To register your interest in the business, for marketing and information purposes (if you provide your express consent);
- To enable the Company to meet its legal and contractual obligations towards you in respect of direct bookings or vouchers (including communicating any alterations);
- To enable the Company to administer any loyalty scheme that may be in effect from time to time;
- To prevent criminal activity and/or fraud;
- To ensure that we comply with our health and safety obligations;
- For compliance with any other legal obligation or law enforcement purpose;
- For data analytical purposes;
- Where it is necessary for public interest or official purposes;
- Where we need to protect your interests;
- Where it is necessary for any other legitimate interests pursued by us or a third party and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
We will not transfer any of your personal data to anyone outside of the UK.
Use of website cookies
In addition to the above, we may occasionally gather information about you or your computer to provide statistical information about the use of our Company website.
Whilst this information will not identify you personally, cookies may be downloaded to your computer or mobile device.
Cookies will be used for analytical purposes and to help us to improve our website and the services that we offer our customers.
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal information for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your personal information for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal information without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
Who has access to your information?
Save as where expressly outlined in this policy, your information will only be accessed by relevant members of internal staff (which may include subcontractors). We will not sell or rent your information to third parties including for marketing purposes.
Information collected via our website may be processed through a third party website or IT provider.
Information collected when you make a payment through our website may be processed through a third party financial administrator.
How long do we retain your information?
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
This will usually be for a maximum of four years.
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it. There will usually not be a fee in connection with doing so.
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing. However, we may refuse to delete your information in limited circumstances if we consider that there are legitimate legal interests which may override such a request.
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request the transfer of your personal information to another party.
- Withdraw consent. In limited circumstances where you my have provided your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal information for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent for that specific processing at any time.
If you want to review, verify, correct or request erasure of your personal information, object to the processing of your personal data, or request that we transfer a copy of your personal information to another party, please contact the Data Protection Compliance Officer at email@example.com.
Policy Reviewed February 2020