FlyMe inaugural Engineering Experience Day
It's been a successful day at FlyMe. We had the pleasure of hosting some outstanding students from Sheffield Hallam University for our inaugural Engineering Experience Day.
During this event, they had the opportunity to:
- Attend captivating talks on the history of gas turbine engines.
- Explore our Rolls Royce Spey aircraft engine.
- Gain insights into the workings of various aviation equipment.
- Take the helm of our Boeing 737-800 simulator.
- Experience life as cabin crew.
The engagement and enthusiasm of the students were truly inspiring. We hope to have ignited their passion for aviation.
For further details on our Engineering Experience Days for students, please visit flyme.co.uk/flyme-engineering or reach out to us at 0333 5678 737.